Iron moog Pad Volume Drop

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LucaMolen
Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm

x

Iron moog Pad Volume Drop

Hey all!

Today i was messing around with the sawer plug-in and i stumbled across the 'Iron Moog' Pad preset and i really liked that sound.
however when i used it, it did something strange. every time i play a chord with this preset it drops the volume after about a second each time i play a chord. it does not matter what chord is played it keeps dropping the volume a bit.
i also played it without sending it to a mixer track so im pretty sure the 'problem' is within the plugin itself. i record the chord progression in Edison so you can see where it drops the volume (marked red). as you can see it drops each time i play a chord. i've turned and tweaked every knob and button within the plugin but i cant find a solution.
does anyone know how to 'fix' this?

Thanks a lot!Image

FidelityMusic
Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:50 pm

x

Re: Iron moog Pad Volume Drop

Hello LucaMolen, Try adjusting the 'Sustain' t...

LucaMolen
Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:42 pm

x

Unfortunately, adjusting the sustain didn't wor...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 am

x

Try increasing the sustain fader on its filter ...

FidelityMusic
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:55 pm

x

The .wav file alone doesn't provide much insigh...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”