Cant Change the presets in Sakura

Discuss & exchange Sakura presets here.

Return to “Sakura - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AbNormal Music
Thu May 20, 2021 2:29 am

x

Cant Change the presets in Sakura

First off when I try to open Sakura from the special synth tab in generators it does not open and has changed appearance for some reason. So I can only open it from the installed- Generators- Fruity tab which isn't a big issue but obviously means something is not functioning correctly. My main issue is when I open Sakura I can only play three of the first sounds from three different tabs. When I click on another sound its as if nothing happens and nothing goes through. I have keyscape and Kontakt and those are working just fine. I also tried using Sytrus and that's working correctly too so it seems its just Sakura for plugins. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. I tried installing on different computer and that seemed to result in everything working fine so I'm very confused and frustrated considering I'm using a brand new computer and the installation process is simple. I'm also having issues with using effects like Slicex and a few others and they also have the same symbol that sakura has when I open special synths tab so I'm thinking that might have somehting to do with it. Any guidance would be appreciated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saif.sameer
Thu May 20, 2021 6:43 am

x

Re: Cant Change the presets in Sakura

Verify which version of Sakura is installed [Cl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AbNormal Music
Sat May 22, 2021 9:09 pm

x

Re: Cant Change the presets in Sakura

Hey saif.sameer The version is v.1.1.8 and when...

Return to “Sakura - Presets & Programming”