Discuss and exchange Morphine presets

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Name
Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:55 am

x

Morphine Not Loading In Certain Projects

Hello,
Whenever I get a new computer I install FL Studio and move over all my files. Somehow along the way, I've been having issues with Morphine failing to load or not keeping track of the extra preset bundle I purchased. On my newest computer I load one of my huge projects and the channels conaitining Morphine are named properly and still have the piano sequences but have not loaded the plugin. I do not get a message saying "plugin could not be loaded" as I have before with similar issues concerning this plugin. I have looked on the hard drive to see where the plugin is being stored on the working computer which still loads it successfully and it seems to be in three different locations. I copied the files and stored them in the same locations under the same folder name but still no luck. The Morphine loads fine on my new computer but the issue comes when I load previous projects and they seem to be looking somewhere else for it. I can manually load the Morphine into those channels which still contain the sequencing but they do not retain the settings I had created.

I would appreciate some help with this puzzle.

Thank you!

Name
Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am

x

Re: Morphine Not Loading In Certain Projects

Just realized whats even stranger is that it on...

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”