Purity - Some nice clean sounds, pure Image-Line.

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Its Clipping
Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 am

x

Purity - Some nice clean sounds, pure Image-Line.

Hey guys. So I posted this to my soundcloud and song exchange a while back. I had intended to finish it but didn't go any further.

It's almost the same as you can hear here:

Though I changed the bass synth later on that was distorted in the soundcloud version.

As you can see, I started making it all pretty'n'stuff, but haven't completely bothered. It uses a fair few different IL plugins so you may not be able to reopen your saves, but if you post them here others who have the plugins can resave it and then you'll be able to reload the new saved versions.

Any patches in this are either IL ones or made from scratch by me, feel free to save and use any I made. Sounds are all stock too. (Unless I accidentally added something, if anything is missing when you load it let me know.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Its Clipping on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “flp Exchange”