sun pimp flp

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JiggitySmith
Thu May 01, 2014 12:19 am

x

sun pimp flp

Here's the flp to my sun pimp song with lyrics, etc. Take a copy if you'd like to try and mix it up better, or rearrange it, or remix it, or just take some of the cool sounding instruments and play a bit on your own. I'm pretty chill, just don't be an intellectual thief otherwise. Also included just the flp so people can get it without the huge zip file size (lyric tracks). If you make something cool with either the music or the lyrics I wanna hear it!

Including a zip file with the freeware plugin dlls I used inside the zip, otherwise you can source them yourselves:

Limiter 6 (I took this out as it wasn't really needed for this forum but list it because I used it for the limited ver. of the song)
audio damage - rough rider
digitalfishphones - spit fish / block fish
bit crusher
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

6300byte
Thu May 01, 2014 11:44 am

x

Re: sun pimp flp

Thanks a lot for sharing. I had fun editing it....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JiggitySmith
Fri May 02, 2014 12:08 am

x

Oh my God that was really cool and I have no re...

6300byte
Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 pm

x

JiggitySmith wrote:Oh my God that was really co...

Return to “flp Exchange”