Abandoned - abandoned your old stuff!

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JiggitySmith
Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 am

x

Abandoned - abandoned your old stuff!

I've noticed this subforum doesn't really move as fast as it should, so I'm (hopefully) kicking off a trend. I have a huge library of old ideas with some that I'd love to do something with but still hold onto some of them irrationally.

So why not trim that library and throw some stuff out for the masses to mangle? Maybe that good idea is just what someone else needs, maybe it'll be pretty satisfying to see what someone else does with it (lol maybe not)

Don't drop off your trash here, though. Take something you've held onto too long but still like, and give it away. Will you revisit it someday? Maybe, but probably not. So what's the harm?

Here's something more recent that I like, but doubt I'll do anything with. Bonus - it sounds like an electric guitar with native plugins and 3xosc.

Update: I know the example here isn't exactly the criteria I laid out, I'm planning on dumping some more stuff here soon, though I've been working on a song and haven't had time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JiggitySmith on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TazounsBones
Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:18 pm

x

Re: Abandoned - fake electric guitar

Thanks for sharing this Jiggity. I think this...

JiggitySmith
Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:50 pm

x

Re: Abandoned - abandoned your old stuff!

Here's a true gem. I was going to use it in an ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alphaOri
Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 am

x

That glock sound is great. Where did you get i...

JiggitySmith
Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 am

x

Most of the soundfonts I have I can't properly ...

Return to “flp Exchange”