DIDRICK REMAKE

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Antapex
Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:39 am

x

DIDRICK REMAKE

Hey there!
I've been trying to remake Didricks remix of One Directions Steal My Girl for a little while now. I managed to recreate the MIDI for the main melody but that's about as far as I got. So I thought it would be cool to ask if anyone wanted to help me remake this song. If we do mange to get the remake done ill probably be uploading it to Youtube and will be crediting anyone who helped out. You can just download the .zip ill be giving out and we can just send the file back and fourth. Thank you! :D
P.S: The only thing in the project as of now is a decent sounding acapella, the melody, the original midi file, and a drum pattern. Also if you dont have nexus just replace the VST with anything you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”