HELP!

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Wesley DuMar
Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 pm

x

HELP!

Hey guys,

So... I messed up. I accidentally added an instance of ZGame Visualizer to one of my mixer tracks. Zgame has always given me issues, and this is no different. And it probably doesn't help that I'm working with the FL Mac Crossover Beta. Because of Zgame, the project is no longer able to open, and I cannot delete ZGame off of the mixer channel. If one of you could download the file (which I'll attach below), remove the ZGame off of the Mixer channel (it's on the "Harmor" channel, on Mix Insert Channel 13), and re-upload the fixed file, I would seriously appreciate it!

WARNING! This project has a lot of instruments, effects, and should only be opened if you think your system can handle it (it will need to be pretty beefy)!

Thanks,
Wesley DuMar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

9loops
Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 pm

x

Re: HELP!

Here is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

UnderTheRedMoon
Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:09 pm

x

Glad you got the help! Listening to the song an...

Wesley DuMar
Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 pm

x

I've been working with it on and off. I'm relat...

UnderTheRedMoon
Sat May 16, 2015 7:05 am

x

Not going lie, I made the selected measures my ...

Wesley DuMar
Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am

x

Thank so much! I find it indescribably awesome ...

6300byte
Mon May 18, 2015 6:28 pm

x

This is a very nice track! ..but It's ruined ...

Wesley DuMar
Thu May 21, 2015 8:21 am

x

I wasn't able to get the updated file to work (...

6300byte
Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 pm

x

Remember that FX on harmor go from -100% to 100...

Wesley DuMar
Sat May 23, 2015 6:25 am

x

That was actually on purpose... it's easier to ...

Return to “flp Exchange”