Recreation of a Harmless Sound

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reizo prime
Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

x

Recreation of a Harmless Sound

Hello Community!
I have a quite simple request concerning a Harmless sound I made when I used the FL Demo version:
When I didn't have the chance to save anything at all, I took screenshots of everything I made to recreate it in the days after. But the more I was sure I'll buy FL some day the lesser screenshots I took. Well, my point is, that I made a sound in Harmless, which was quite nice, but when I saved it, I didn't know that I still can't reopen it with the Fruity Edition. I had a screenshot of the Harmless settings and it's scores but when I recreated it with the screenshots I took, it still didn't sound like the original one in the mp3 I rendered with the demo version months ago.
So I think I additionally changed things in the channel settings or anywhere else that I can't restore anymore.
Now, to continue the track, I would love you, if you could just save the attached project with a registered Harmless version, so I can open it and see, what I exactly did months ago. (The missing samples are unimportant.)

Hugest gratitude to the one who can do this quick job for me!!!

Lukas K.

(PS: Sorry, if that topic might anoy some users, but I really really need that sound and I guarantee I won't ask for a thing like that again. Also sorry if this doesn't fit in this sub-forum but I couldn't find a better one...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ottischo
Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:48 pm

x

Re: Recreation of a Harmless Sound

did i get you right? you like to have the compl...

Reizo prime
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 pm

x

Ottischo wrote:did i get you right? you like to...

Ottischo
Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm

x

I hope it helps you. Here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reizo prime
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:57 pm

x

Ottischo wrote:I hope it helps you. Here it is ...

Return to “flp Exchange”