An Only Sytrus Instrumental - To near the Doors

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dealazer1
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm

x

An Only Sytrus Instrumental - To near the Doors

Did an special feature on this showing the capability of Sytrus wide enough as an good synth for anything.

Everything even Kick and Snare and Crash was made with Sytrus.

I did some cool guitars here; some wicked envelope construction is needed for twisted guitars.

Mostly the track has problems with the drumkit, not quite finished work on that, and makes the drumkit hidden to much, but then you would really just get it anyway since it's just to see how the rest might look like, anyone creating better mastered version with drumkit more present, just maybe the drums more present would be good enough, please post your flp version.

You might need my Sytrus preset pack, just check forum for 318 presets last edition. Also will be working on new pack with presets, since I learned a lot since the last release.

Thanks
Dealazer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”