FL Magitek Factory

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nolantheturtle
Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:35 pm

x

FL Magitek Factory

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted -- about a year! -- and I haven't done much other than throw walls of sound into FL Studio over that time. So in the course of the last couple days, I wanted to pick up FL Studio 12 and realized what better an opportunity to learn anything new with remaking a FF favorite. I really liked this song a while back, and dug up a cut loop of it in my Mediafire I messed with some time back.

So, dusting off the old laptop, I threw the mix together and was pretty happy with it. It turned out better than expected. I don't think I have all of the elements, because it kind of sounds like there's a hidden chunk of orchestral stuff in song parts, but I didn't bother. I'm going to brush over it again, but so far, it's finished in its basic entirety.

(edit 2hrs later: I cleaned up the mix)

Rendition:

Original:

Forgive me for using some presets. I will admit, the anvil strike is not an FL Studio sample... but I threw it in an Edison in the master, so you can copy it back into the playlist and put it into the proper mixer track!
Last edited by Nolantheturtle on Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

camsmithmusic
Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:42 pm

x

Re: FL Magitek Factory

Hey, can I get a .flp of the cover you did? wou...

Nolantheturtle
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:20 pm

x

Re: FL Magitek Factory

When the post was made about this cover, for so...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”