DJ Limerick trying some light-hearted acoustic for a contest, can use help with additional licks:

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Mckeon
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:56 pm

x

DJ Limerick trying some light-hearted acoustic for a contest, can use help with additional licks:

so i have been messing with a Novation Launchkey 49 in FL Studio with Image-Line's Sample Fusion packs... i kind of like it but feel it needs something more wholesome to complete it. I need to steer away from dance and electro, so anyone wishing to alter this and repost, please use warm synths or better guitar solo's, thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BoudicaLost
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:47 pm

x

Re: DJ Limerick trying some light-hearted acoustic for a contest, can use help with additional licks:

Well, here you go man. Here's my take on it.DJ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”