The NEW next HIT 2018

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
A.T.RecordsNL
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 pm

x

The NEW next HIT 2018

Good day everybody.

My name is Jochem Kreukniet from The Netherlands and i have a great idea. :idea:
Would you HELP me?
Please read the text below.

I want YOU to make only ONE sound extra in the .FLP file that's in the attachment
You may NOT delete or re-organise the clip or sound from others, only add your own sound to the clip so it will be awesome
Then you upload your .FLP here in this forum topic and say what you did in your own words.
So the next person can add also a new sound to it.

If the The NEW next HIT 2018 is ready then we come together and talk it thru and make some adjustments if necessary.
If it turns out this is The NEW next HIT 2018 on all billboards across the world we can share the profit :D
And then we make some more hits.

So if you like my idea, please get to work and do your thing.

The copyright of this idea is 100% mine but the copyright of the HIT is 100% from all of us who participate.
Please talk to others in your network about this idea so we can make history.

reg.
Jochem Kreukniet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by A.T.RecordsNL on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

yankee beat
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:32 pm

x

Re: The NEW next HIT 2018

A.T.RecordsNL wrote:Good day everybody. My nam...

A.T.RecordsNL
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:00 pm

x

Can you render and post a mp3 file of this proj...

yankee beat
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:30 pm

x

Seemed like someone did not read the forum rule...

Return to “flp Exchange”