Super Meat Boy Theme (cover)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dave_shepau
Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 am

x

Super Meat Boy Theme (cover)

Hi gang,

Fired up FL for the first time in a long time recently and just for giggles knocked out a cover of the Hell theme from Super Meat Boy, an awesome-with-numerous-moments-of-controller-flinging-frustration 2d platformer (links below for the uninitiated). Mostly FL with the exception of a couple of drum samples. The production is a little rough and it was worked out by ear, so some arpeggios aren't perfectly recreated but that will take a more skillful ear than mine to work out the kinks. There's probably a midi around somewhere but somehow that just feels like cheating :-).

soundtrack composer: db soundworks
original streamable from here: http://dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com/album/ ... soundtrack

Enjoy

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tomekk
Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 pm

x

really cool but i dont know if you composed it ...

dave_shepau
Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 pm

x

Nope, I just thought it was a cool piece of mus...

sharon357
Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 am

x

Re:

tomekk wrote:really cool but i dont know if you...

Return to “flp Exchange”