Collaboration game: story

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
6300byte
Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

x

Collaboration game: story

I just thought of a forum game we could try: Creating tracks based on short stories, or rather a set of sentences that describe a mood, where each mood is supposed to have its own part in the track. It's kinda nice since you can envision how the whole track is going to look, before you even start.

Here's how it works
  • I write a "story", someone creates a track based on that story, uploads it, and posts a new story for the next in line.

Minimum time spent on project: 1 hour

Make the "stories" short and concise. Describe the mood with as few words as possible. (Even a single word if you want)

If a "story" is left unused for more than a week, you're free to start from scratch with a story of your own.
If you're unsure, Check my flp and you'll get the idea. Here's the "story" I started with:

Code: Select all

The small things in life                      (Genral mood of the song, to keep things consistent)

You wake up and feel hungry              (each line below represents a mood or part in the track)
you make yourself a sandwich            
You eat it, it tastes really good
You make yourself another sandwhich                 (a repetitive element for simplicity and consistency)
You eat it, but it isn't any good. You're stuffed
You decide to take a walk outside
Here's the story the poster after me must use as a base.

Code: Select all

Fight

you're on your way home from a party
suddenly you're tackled. You're confused, fighting in the dark
the fight stops for a moment. You stare your opponent in the eyes
The fight begins anew. You're enraged
you see an opening, and strike
you walk away as the victorious one

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”