Dub With No Name

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Franzie
Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 am

x

Dub With No Name

I did a little bit of work on it from before, but not much. I think the talking bass could use a little more EQ work, but I'm a bit tired of fiddling with it for now. If you get a creative hair, feel free to rework this. Have fun with it. Hope I stayed organized enough for everybody.

Also, I first tried to use the LFO in the Fruity Controller to get this to wobble, but I was having timing issues. I just couldn't seem to get it perfect. So I penciled in an automation clip instead. Any ideas to get that controller to work?

I'd also like to make sure it is okay to put the samples purchased from IL up before I do. If you have the Dark Dub sample pack (I think that's what its called, or something very close to that) then you'll be all set. As soon as I see the go-ahead, I will update this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Franzie on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6300byte
Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

x

Re: Dub With No Name

Thanks for sharing. Well organized project, and...

Synesthesia
Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 am

x

.Zip file, we don't have your drum samples.

Franzie
Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 pm

x

Updated the first post with the zip.

Return to “flp Exchange”