Want some help with mixing.

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EuFony
Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 am

x

Want some help with mixing.

Hey everyone.

I want to practice my mixing skills, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any unmixed projects they have (any genre). I want to see if I can get them mixed reasonably well. If you have finished projects that you are willing to share, then please make a copy of that project and reset the mixer (reset sliders, remove sidechain and any mixing effects). Keep any effects you have on the sound (eg. flanger) but remove anything that helps to mix the sound.

I know this is a big ask, because I am asking you to send me your projects, and I will have the opportunity to claim them as my own, but I won't. I simply want to practice mixing without the hassle of having to actually create a track. I understand if you're suspicious, and if you don't want to, then don't feel pressured to send me anything. If it makes you feel safer, you can take a screen shot of this forum post in case I steal your work.

Again, if you don't want to send anything, I understand.

Also sorry if this is the wrong forum, because I'm actually not sending any flps out, but I figured since flps would be changing hands, this was the right place.

Thanks, mrp.

wizanda
Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 am

x

Re: Want some help with mixing.

Done what your on about doing for ages, on flip...

6300byte
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 am

x

Since there's already a lot of projects both he...

EuFony
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

x

wizanda wrote:Done what your on about doing for...

EuFony
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 am

x

6300byte wrote:Since there's already a lot of p...

MrFrank15-older
Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 pm

x

audioschoolonline.com get great mixing tips and...

MrFrank15-older
Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

x

audioschoolonline.com get great mixing tips and...

StetEStilz
Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

x

I love some help... mixing remixing this track...

Return to “flp Exchange”