My first (decent) project - some dreamy electronica

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jbenson1
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 am

x

My first (decent) project - some dreamy electronica

So I've finally put together something halfway decent. It was originally gonna be a medley of the two samples, an idea I had which would be cool but I couldn't really pull it off so it went in another direction and now they just add some texture to the track. It's not done yet (its pretty short), but before I move on with it I thought I'd get a little input from here as I'm only beginning to understand the more technical side of this stuff.

A couple things:

Does the kick work for you guys? I made it in sytrus, I think it might be a little bassy

There are a couple 'flourishes' I attempted with some hats but I don't think they came out that good

Do you get bored before the switch to the relative major in the middle of the song?

Feel free to do whatever you want with it, any input/suggestions would be appreciated. The (barely recognizable) snippets are from 'Crazy for You' and 'Good Day Sunshine' by Slowdive. Only plugin used is Sytrus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Qwertybob
Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

x

Re: My first (decent) project - some dreamy electronica

Neat song. Just a few comments: Like you said, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WilliamAshley
Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 am

x

Re: My first (decent) project - some dreamy electronica

I gave it a go so after my first crash I had to...

Return to “flp Exchange”