Issues with FL7 Plugins

Discuss & exchange Poizone presets here.

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
1ne.copacet
Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:30 pm

x

Issues with FL7 Plugins

Hi there, I hope someone can help as I am close to pulling my hair out.

Had FL7 since 2007 and also have 9 and 10 version, but like some of the plugins from 7 so still use it for this reason at times. I installed new Operating system and when I re-installed everything certain issues are occurring.

I've attached 3 errors I encounter.

1 - being about what happens when attempting to insert the two plugins(demo) and that's what happens and after the error it inserts the Wrapper inside the track list, but cannot get use of Poizone or Toxic?? Cannot think what this matter is as I've never had this problem before.***"Problem loading "Toxic III" OR "Poizone" for an unknown reason. Please ensure installed correctly.*** I do not know how to check this, sorry. I uninstall FL7 and get a new reg to re-install maybe?

2- the "Fruity Wrapper" appears in the track list after I close the error from issue 1 (above). Issue occurs after you close error box for the both plugins mentioned.
3 - IS when I close FL7, another error box comes up upon closing FL7 ****"cannot create file "c:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\System\Config\Browser\Snap1.scr" ACCESS DENIED*****. Can someone please help me? I'm still able to useit, but still thismessage appears when I close FL7 and this is bugging me.

Not really impressed with how you have to get help this way. I would rather be able to send direct email or speak with someone but this is the only option? Hope to hear soon, and that I can find my own question among the million other questions when I return. I've tried to attach screenshots but issues doing this it seems too.

mariolo0000
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm

x

Re: Issues with FL7 Plugins

well this is quite old have you solved it

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”