Poizone deficiencies

Discuss & exchange Poizone presets here.

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CloudSurfer
Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:12 pm

x

Poizone deficiencies

The First of two Deficiencies I noticed with poizone is Regarding browsing/loading presets in poizone. I noticed that all the other FL Plugins have the "two-arrows box" in the top right corner of the plugin which if you left click, you can switch to the next preset and right click opens the tree display etc. Well that is not there in poizone! WHY!? Of course I noticed the two arrows on the blue screen on the left side, but its doesnt open up to a tree display the way the other do. Now before I posted this, I read through this forum for answers and I found out if you double click on the currently selected preset, the preset library opens up, and you can browse and select presets very easily and quickly through there!! Infact browsing presets in such a way could be MORE convenient than using the tree display as the tree display will hide away after you select a preset, you can't see what else is next and you have to open the tree display menu again to click another.

So two questions about this issue is Question #1- Why doesn't poizone have the "two arrows box" in the top right corner?
and Question #2 - Can you access the Preset Library in other Plugins (like sytrus) the same way you can in poizone? And if not, why not?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the other problem is, I noticed many of the presets that come with poizone can not make harmonies in the same piano roll. Now maybe thats because its a subtractive synth, IDK exactly why but I've noticed that if you try to play two or more notes in the piano roll Sometimes poizone will ONLY play the first note you layed down. After quickly Browsing through the presets and testing which ones have this issue. Heres a few preset examples I found real quick that do this

BAS Click MC
BAS Creamsicle
LED Analog MC
LED CLubbin MC

Try to play two notes at once. Its seems that all the bass and Lead presets have this issue where only one plays. For the Pads and some other sounds, you can play both.

So Question #3 = Why can Poizone (sometimes) only play one note at a time?

ImCasue
Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:46 am

x

Re: Poizone deficiencies

This can be silly from me, but, actually. Did y...

ImCasue
Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:45 am

x

Set polyphony to 64 voices.Again, silly from me...

Necro TeKk
Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 am

x

The poly phony amount determins howmany notes c...

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”