Velocity tracking adjustable for filter......but not amp!!

Discuss & exchange Poizone presets here.

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hesnotthemesssiah
Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

x

Velocity tracking adjustable for filter......but not amp!!

Just dug out Poizone V2 and was having a great time tweaking it's filters, using the adjustable filter velocity tracking, to create a really nice arp patch. I needed to adjust the amp velocity setting as, when I was using a lower velocity to lower the filter cutoff frequency, the audio output lowered at the same time because of the, quite normal, velocity setting for amplitude. No. You can't adjust the velocity setting for amplitude . If you use a low velocity you can lower the filter cutoff - but the amplitude will probably be so low you will have a problem hearing it!

So here is a quick recap....

Poizone V2 allows you to alter how velocity will affect it's cutoff frequency.

Poizone V2 does not allow you to alter how velocity will affect it's volume. Volume is set so that velocity value of 0 = no audio output and velocity of 127 = maximum audio output. With all the points in between as you would expect.

This means that you can adjust Poizone V2's cutoff frequency via velocity - but you may well have problems hearing it!!

Such a fantastic little plugin ruined, for me at least, by this one daft oversight.

Please tell me I have got this wrong......I can't believe that I am the only nutter to find this a problem.

Return to “Poizone - Presets & Programming”