Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jared Mac
Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 pm

x

What is happening to my FL Studio?!

Hi guys,

Today I encountered a problem I've never faced before. When I opened up FL today I was surprised to notice that when I tried to put a limiter on one of my channels that the limiter wasn't favorited. In fact, nothing was favorited. All of my favorite plugins and vst's had been unselected. Also, my generators were also all unfavorited.

Now, this isn't a huge deal, and it took me about a minute and a half to sort out. But when I opened up the project that I'm working on I was greeted with a completely empty playlist. There was absolutely nothing there. I checked and most of my patterns are still intact, with the occasional plugin missing. But I when I started to put them back together I noticed that they didn't sound right; they weren't mixed at all. Turns out my entire mixer was empty. All of my plugins were gone, every channel was defaulted and unnamed, and all of my sends were gone. The only thing that stayed was the instruments were still routed to their respective channels.

Now I'm gonna have to spend some time re-mixing and trying to replicate all of the effects I already had set up but I really want to know if anyone else has experienced a similar issue or if anyone has any clue as to what happened.

Thanks,

Jared Mac

Jared Mac
Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

x

Re: What is happening to my FL Studio?!

tesselode wrote:Have you switched FL Studio ver...

Veranova
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm

x

Did you have a big lockup or crash the last tim...

spectroman
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:30 pm

x

Your FL's got the clap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 pm

x

In addition to the above. Favorites disappeari...

Jared Mac
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:54 am

x

Scott wrote:In addition to the above. Favorite...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”