Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AndySanba
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:27 pm

x

FL 12 Beta - Annoying Issues

So, I'm really sorry if my issues/hints for improvement do already exist in the forum, it must be horrible to recognize a double-post...

Well, I've played around with FL 12 a little bit and found some annoying things:

1. SOME plugins "steal" the keyboard focus, so when I open GMS for example, I can hear the instrument when I click on some keys...
However, when I select another preset within GMS (or any other plugin, tried it with the VST "SFZ+"), then I press a key, nothing can be heard... I have to click outside the plugin or select it in the channel rack, then I can hear the tone again... that's pretty annoying if I try those thousands of presets and then have to click around so much for every preset... Not all plugins show this issue... Sytrus for example works... I cannot remember this issue in FL 11...
EDIT: this happens only if I detach the window of the plugin!

2. If I select some MIDI stuff in the piano roll, and copy and paste it (ctrl c ctrl v), I'd love if it wouldn't be placed randomly near the original stuff... sometimes it's hard to get back in the right position (would've to choose another snap-setting everytime)... this is also pretty annoying even if you might have implemented this in the believe of a good idea...
You could even improve the state of FL 11 here, if the pasted stuff would be EXACTLY where the original MIDIs where before (for example if I paste something in another pattern, I then cannot see if I'm correct timed, that's the issue).
(If there isn't any note right at the beginning, FL would shift those MIDIs to the beginning automatically)

Hope it's clear...

That's it so far...
Thanks!
Greez :)

AndySanba
Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 pm

x

Re: FL 12 Beta - Annoying Issues

Another one: Please make it possible to deacti...

Mc UB
Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:11 pm

x

AndySanba wrote:2. If I select some MIDI stuff ...

AndySanba
Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:30 am

x

Thanks Frank, I didn't know the shift-thingy, b...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”