Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Maver
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

x

FL Studio 12 (11.5.13) BETA - Reaktor 5 Access Violation

This bug refers to Reaktor 5 only (I got Komplete 8 Ultimate library - no warez or anything).

Check out screenshots:

This two errors pop up togheter when I eihter load a player (any, f.e. Monark, Prism, Razor, Skaner, etc.) or a preset (snapshot). This is very inconsistent. 70% of the time I got errors when loading presets. Sometimes I randomly manage to load a player and it produces sound, and it's operatable unless I try to load a preset, then bum - error. Also loading time before error apears is unnaturaly long, around 5-7 seconds (in compare to less that a 1 second normaly).

The problem occurres ONLY in 32-bit and 64-bit version of FL Studio 12 (11.5.13) Beta. It WORKS FINE on FL 11.1.1 including all 4 instances (FL.exe, FL64.exe, FL (extended memory).exe, FL (compatible memory).exe, and standalone version of Reaktor 5.

I belive I checked out all I could:
- M-Box drivers - updated
- Reaktor 5 player - reinstalled and updated, I keep my entire NI library updated all the time so that is not an issue
- FL Studio 12 Beta - reinstalled
- I've cliked "reset" options for plugin in Wrapper Settings - this is interesting because I remember ONCE it fixed the issue and Reaktor started working flawlessly... until I reloaded it. :(
- I've played around with most option from wrapper settings and Reaktor settings, preferences, etc... none worked.
- Tried to change Sound Driver in FL, buffer settings, etc. - didn't work.
- Multithreaded processing on/off - didn't work.
- Standalone instance of Reaktor 5 - WORKS FINE.

I'm reminding - It crashes ONLY in FL 12 Beta 32 and 64 bit. I attach some of crashlogs from Reaktor. I hope it will help.

EDIT:

I forgot - both versions of Reaktor crash: 32-bit and 64-bit, tested bridged and none-bridged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:06 am

x

Re: FL Studio 12 (11.5.13) BETA - Reaktor 5 Access Violation

It doesn't happen here, so far. Have you tried...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:42 am

x

Let me know if they don't respond or if they ne...

UserX
Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:59 am

x

I was able to reproduce this with Komplete 10 o...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 am

x

UserX wrote:I was able to reproduce this with K...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”