Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
nanda K
Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

x

reaktor users - specific question

I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to discussing about reaktor - considering its mind boggling potential, most of dont know how to use it properly. so maybe its good if we can clarify questions with each other & share tips. I didnt find anything very useful in the NI forums, thought looptak wud b better.
1. METAPHYSICAL FUNCTION - this is my most recent fav discovery, the kind of endless ambiences it can create are truly out of this world. i want to know is there a way to lock P1 & P2 (pitch of functions A,B) to a certain scale? Some of the presets go all over chromatics which is cool & spooky in its own way, but i want certain ambiences to stay within a certain key like minor/major/diminished etc. I could not really find anything about this in the manual. it says u can program the movement of p1 & p2 with the mouse, i just dont understand it. for example, just see the attached files 1 & 2 - just a small fraction of what metaphysical function can do !
btw, there's tons of questions i wanna ask, this is just the start :O almost everyday m fascinated with what reaktor can do & i hope to learn it better by sharing with fellow floopers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

McCompose
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 pm

x

Re: reaktor users - specific question

Good idea. yeah reaktor has a grreat potential ...

XponentOne
Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

x

Re: reaktor users - specific question

Been a while since I used MF so cant really rem...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”