Dual Monitor & Renaming Tracks in Playlist

The place to discuss issues with the Public Beta release of FL Studio (when available).
Forum rules
From time to time we release a public beta version of FL Studio. This is to test up-coming features for future official release versions. PUBLIC BETAS EXPIRE in order to encourage you to come back and download the latest beta. Please take note of the expiry date and put it on your calendar/electronic reminder system. DO NOT rely on Public Betas for any time or project critical work.

IMPORTANT: When reporting a bug/crash, please attach AS MUCH INFORMATION as you can, and if possible, a TEST PROJECT as well as the steps to follow in order to reproduce the problem. A video of the problem happening would also greatly help. Bug reports will be processed much faster if you follow these rules, thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EOD

Apr 17, 2012 (13:09)
When you have a dual monitor layout and you have the Playlist on Monitor 2 (maximized) and you rename the track lane, the rename box is spanned across the middle of the monitor making it hard to read unfortunately. I think the box should pop up to the right of the track lane label instead.

Image gives you a rough idea of what happens when your monitor is spanned across 2 screens and the bezel of the monitors gets in the way. it makes it difficult to type/see what you are renaming to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

doctea

Apr 17, 2012 (13:50)
eek, this'd be a nightmare in my setup where my...

doctea

Apr 23, 2012 (20:42)
I think it can be too easy to lose the 'Rename....