Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nowhk
Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

x

Sytrus - Global ENV/LFO

Two questions, because it is not clear at all the meaning of these functions on the articulator.

1 - About Global ENV: Enable this option to use global envelopes. The envelope of all notes (including those already playing) restarts with each new note starts playing (so all notes share the same envelope).. What does it mean? What are global envelopes?
2 - About Global LFO: Normally, the LFO envelope is started from the beginning for each voice ("local" LFO). If this option is enabled, the envelope is "global" and is sustained, without restarting, for the duration of the song. So, if the Unison is set to 6, sytrus will process each of this voice with the LFO envelope (than I'll listen those 6 "lfo-ized" voices together as output). Else, if global, I have a single LFO applied to the final result of the 6 voices that are playing together, right?

Sorry if I'm a bit "maniac" recently on Sytrus, but I'd like to full learn it :D

nucleon
Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 am

x

Re: Sytrus - Global ENV/LFO

When Global ENV in on, only the first note to b...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”