I just started using the FLStudio beta (10.10.0).
And now I have a problem with a plugin called "Exciter" (from this site: http://loser.asseca.com/ BEST Exciter I have found so far!), which does not load in about 50% of the times, while it still works fine in FLStudio 10.0.9.
I know, that this is not an FLStudio bug. But it seems, the previous wrapper (of FLStudio 10.0.9) was more "tolerant" in that regard.
Maybe there is someone else, who uses this plugin, or maybe someone, who even knows a bit about VST and could guess, what the problem is (and how to fix it).
(There's also the source code on that site.)
Or maybe there's actually something not 100% "stable" in the new wrapper of the FLStudio beta.