Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Chris Laupama
Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm

x

Dirty Reese/Neuro Bass - FLStudio Stock Plugins

Hi guys,

So, I've been struggling to design Neuro Bass's and I'm needing some help...

I've been listening to the likes of Teknian, Culprate, Joe Ford & Posij lately, and I'm really wanting some help designing these sharp & fat sounding bass's within Sytrus.

I have been using Massive for these Neuro sounds lately, and I just want a bit more control with them, hence wanting to design them using the likes of Sytrus. Yet... I am struggling to design them! ( Well.. struggling to get the desired results )

I have FLStudio Signature Bundle, so have the likes of Sytrus etc ( Not Harmor )... any one able to help me redesign these sounds? I'm not wanting it done for me... i'm purely wanting to know how it's done so I can actually design my own.

Here's and example of the type of sounds I'm wanting to design using FLStudio stock sounds. ( This is using Massive ) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1h95 ... +bass.nmsv

I have seen all the tutorials of Reese/Neuro bass type sounds using Harmor, but to be honest I don't like the sound as it seems quite "watered down" - I like having the sound fully available rather than resampling etc.

Any one able to help?

Ainch
Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 pm

x

Re: Dirty Reese/Neuro Bass - FLStudio Stock Plugins

To be honest with pads I find that loads of pro...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunny_b_uk
Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 pm

x

id say using saws are the holy grail for reeses...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Obscurum
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 pm

x

Seamless wrote:The standard "neuro" reese is fo...

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”