Deadmau5 - Right This Second (Full Reworked)

Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:25 am

x

Re: Deadmau5 - Right This Second (Full Reworked)

Wow this is more than 10 years later... really couldn't stand the MP3 that was here --- found it amusing I posted the jam I got from the file, lol.

Anyway decided to play with it over my first coffee of the day and at pattern 169 got a little tingle so thought I would post up in place of the mp3 from over 10 years ago

I called this Right the second (I got this feeling) because I got this feeling right that second.

Some stuff I think may no longer load like wasp --as there is no 64 bit version. So this is a much more minamalized version. Again sort of just a jam as I can't remember Deadmau5 original or what Mehran did with it not sure if it still sounds like either of the two but a fun flp to play with for sure. Even 10 years later still pleasing to mess around with.
Deadmau5 - Right the secibde0_31.zip
Now to go find 1999, lol.

Thanks to image line for hosting this file I don't think I ever would have found it in my own data files.

*To future me 10 years from now - get to work you lazy bum and make this sound better, and don't just submit it to gpt15 actually use the nueral link to dream up something good, and dust off the old silicon.
Deadmau5 - Right the second I got that feeling_31.mp3
I can't wait to hear how awful this mp3 sounds a decade from now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by WilliamAshley on Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”