Abelton's Stereo Filter Delay Recreation for Patcher

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
richmaloon
Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 pm

x

Abelton's Stereo Filter Delay Recreation for Patcher

Attached is a recreation of Abelton's Stereo Filter Delay (using Google images as reference) complete with input and filter enable, high pass and low pass frequency adjustments (using 3 Parametric EQ 2's), time delay, feedback, panning, volume, and dry/wet mix all in one convenient package. I used Dashboard for the interface instead of Surface because I liked the look. I concede that adjusting the delay time accurately is difficult because there is no real way to implement the sync function of Abelton easily with the tools available. Therefore you must use a look up table, depicted on Dashboard's UI Panel, included, to enter a value in FL's Hint Bar to enter this parameter. The signal processing appears (sounds like?) to function as desired. Known issues are: 1) loading the preset directly from your Downloads folder loads two instances of the preset in FL12, at least on my machine, so delete one you don't want, and 2) text is truncated in certain places on the Dashboard UI panel despite multiple attempts to edit the text. If you were to "unlock" Dashboard to edit the Captions you will see that the text is complete in the editor, however, when you save the preset then re-open the preset, the text reverts to being truncated again. Copy the preset to your Image-Line>FL Studio 12>Data>Patches>Plugin presets>Effects>Patcher folder (or another folder of your choice). Be sure to load it in an Effects slot and not a Channel. Enjoy, if it serves you well.
Attachments
Stereo Filter Delay FL12.fst
(50.25 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

Return to “Patcher - Presets”