Spivkurl Trigger Box v1.3.1

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Spivkurl
Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:56 pm

x

Spivkurl Trigger Box v1.3.1

I have spent the last few days designing my first serious patcher setup, and I'm going to share it with the good people of the Image Line forum. I do this both in hopes that someone can use and enjoy it, as well as in hopes that others may help make this better.

I am fairly new to using patcher, however I have been building hardware synthesizers and other circuits for over fifteen years. There are some parallels, and also some large differences.

This preset is inspired largely by Youlean's Drum Trigger which can be found here http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=107939 , as well as some of my recent hardware builds.
Spivkurl Trigger Box v1.3.1.fst
Spivkurl Trigger Box Patcher Preset v1.3.1
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 232 times
This will split any audio present on the mixer track into four bands, creating two triggers for each band, one of which can be inverted. The triggers cause four regions in each of SliceX kit A and B to react by playing the corresponding note/region. Kit A's audio output can be used to sidechain Kit B's audio output. Both kits have a filter with lowpass and high pass modes, which are modulated by an LFO with two different shapes.

With all the options, and the ability to change samples in the kits, there are a lot of possibilities with this setup. There is a simple users manual included in the notepad in the preset, in order to familiarise you with what each control does.

Here is a quick demo, which uses only this preset processing a recent song of mine and a fruity soft clipper to make it easy to not have digi-clipping on render. I did not automate any of the control surface controls, just kind of "set and forget." No thought went into it really. Big props if anyone can say which song this came from... ha ha.
--:-- / --:--
I am especially interested in hearing about portability of this preset, as I have never shared one before. I am curious about samples loading properly and all of that. If anyone tries it out, please let me know how it goes! Thanks!

Spivkurl
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:11 pm

x

Re: Spivkurl Trigger Box v1.3.1

I began work on an updated version of this last...

Return to “Patcher - Presets”