server connection error for downloading sound packs

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MarquisEllis91
Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:50 pm

x

server connection error for downloading sound packs

Hello, my name is Marquis and I recently purchased your fl studio mobile version 2.0.1 for my Motorola Droid 2 smartphone. I also registered my 1st & only account on your website just like the fl studio mobile app instructed me to in order to obtain the 2 free sound packs as promised from your company. Unfortunately, I'm not able to download any of your sound packs due to the fl studio mobile error messages. The error message always states that their is an error with me trying to download. It also states after that message that I should try again or contact the developer. So I tried several times after reading that message to download the sound packs & still I'm not able to obtain either 1 them. I even decided to do some troubleshooting by researching your website so I can find my resoloution regarding this turmoil. The alternative that I found on your website didn't work as well. The alternative states that I must properly exit out the fl studio mobile app & then re-open it. So I tried that method as well & still I keep receiving the same error message in which I discussed earlier in this complaint letter. So I decided after that if I were to properly exit out of the fl studio mobile app, clean my ram, dis-connect my wifi + turn off my phone, then I would be able to download the sound packs. So after I tried to use that last resolution that I last stated on this letter, I eventually turned my phone back on. Then I turned on my wifi. After that, I open the fl studio mobile app. Then, I went to try to download the free 2 sound packs again. The end result to my last alternative is that I wasn't able to download the free 2 sound packs. Please email me at your earliest convenience in regards to this issue. Thank you for taking time to read about my concern.

Sincerely,

Marquis Ellis

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:09 pm

x

Re: server connection error for downloading sound packs

Hi Marquis, can you try again we may have foun...

ivan
Site Admin
Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

x

Also some additional debugging was just added, ...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:46 pm

x

LaughingLizard wrote:Hi Again Scott, Checked c...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 am

x

LaughingLizard wrote:Hi Scott, Any progress on...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:28 am

x

Can you make sure to update to 2.0.2 and try ag...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:28 pm

x

LaughingLizard wrote:Hi Scott, I guess I must ...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:45 am

x

Bibiomegaronalomanomatron wrote:I am experienci...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”