Hello, the new version of fl studio mobile is now installed on my ipad ( I didn't ask for it, it changed of versions on its own).
Anyway, I was looking forward to version 3.
BUT I have several issues.
my ipad is an ipad mini with IOS 9.3.5.
It says it's up to date.
1. Sometimes, the application crashes on its own, without me really doing anything special.
It's not stable.
2. Whenever I send myself a mail with an MP3 attached to it, with FL studio mobile 2, I had the option to say "use the mp3 from this mail with FL studio". It downloaded the song and put it in the audio folder of FL studio. It's not the case anymore. The button disappeared from the mailing system. If I try to plug the ipad on my i-mac and that I use itunes, go to apps and drag the mp3 in the audio folder, it is not copied there but at the root -> of course, with the ipad, I do not have access to that with all the annoying apple restrictions...
3. there is no possibility to export track by track anymore ?
4. when I go to "share" on the ipad, within studio mobile, It just says "no destination found". I do not own FL Studio on the imac. Is that why ?
5. There is no way to send the songs via mail or dropbox anymore ?
6. In the app store, it says there is an update awaiting for FL studio mobile. I click on "install" and nothing happens. I have 1,1 gigabytes free though and the download is only 731 megabytes, something like that...
Can you help ?
I'm really stuck with this program now...
Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]