Note track for drums Qstn+ odd step seq behavior

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Controller-C
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 am

x

Note track for drums Qstn+ odd step seq behavior

I cannot find any in depth videos or manual coverage of the note track concept for step programming drum triplets - so I don't know why I'm getting odd step sequencer behavior:
Like trying to add notes to a step sequenced drum part with a snap setting of 1/6 beat- IE dividing one beat into 6 notes. I extended the note track part so that it was as long as it's corresponding drum track part- actually the drum track was 3 parts: the original 2 bar pattern then followed by two copies of that same pattern = 3 parts(6 bars total)- so I made its note track 6 bars long just to experiment because I only have a general basic understanding of the note track.
So when I go into the step editor of the first copy of the 2 bar drum part (after the original 2bar pattern) and try to add notes the notes I add are at the wrong snap setting so when I try to make the note smaller to fit 1/6 of the beat it will not set to that size- it's either too long or too short of a note- then on top of that it won't let me delete it.
Is this a bug or what am I missing? And where can I find more in depth note track tutorials? (Note tracks for drum parts tutorials)

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”