Default EQ FL Studio Mobile 3

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jlcs
Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:20 pm

x

Default EQ FL Studio Mobile 3

I don't like the default EQ for every instrument and the mix itself in the current version, all my old recordings have lost their beauty. Could you please set as default EQs the ones of the previous version (FL Studio Mobile 2)? Is there any way to get the sound of my records back?
It would save me a lot of time
Thanks.

FidelityMusic
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:09 pm

x

Re: Default EQ FL Studio Mobile 3

Hello jlcs, There isn't much that can be done ...

Swisscomontanna
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

x

I'm Having the same problem, my fl studio chan...

FidelityMusic
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:05 pm

x

Your projects should still be accessible, have ...

BiancaUk
Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:05 pm

x

At a guess the missing "plug ins" are IAA instr...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”