Fl Studio 3 options for saving tracks on computer(urgent, please help)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
raxgham
Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:33 pm

x

Fl Studio 3 options for saving tracks on computer(urgent, please help)

I was forced to get fl studio mobile updated to 3 on my phone, which messed up quite a few of my tracks, but it wasn't a big deal cause I had only about 30 songs on it. My other phone, however, had over 200 songs and now half of them will not load without crashing or sound correct. Now I'm fine with this as well, because I know I can't go back to FL studio 2, but I need a way to save all my midi files. Is there a way to dump every song I have onto a computer? Please help. I need your help. This means everything to me... I was working on an album and now I can't load my songs. Thank you. Please.

josemayaf
Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 pm

x

Save midi files iOS (urgent, please help)

We were forced to get fl studio mobile updated ...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:29 pm

x

Re: Save midi files iOS (urgent, please help)

josemayaf wrote:We were forced to get fl studio...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”