Tips on creating a good-sounding guitar?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
noncom
Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 am

x

Tips on creating a good-sounding guitar?

TL;DR: Do you know any tips on how to get a more natural-sounding guitar (electric, but acoustic is also appreciated) using the FLM3 setup?

I've always been into making electronic music, where you often have enough control over any sound, but now I also want to try to do some rock music, and I find it hard to make a believable-sounding rock guitar.

There are good samples that come with FLM3, for both acoustic and electric ones, but creating smooth guitar parts is not straightforward. The sound is often like someone is pressing keys with guitar samples :D And of course there is no mystery to that since it is what it is. And also I know that no better guitar part can be synthesised, than one played on a real guitar and recorded.

However, still, as I do now have significantly more time to spend in the studio, thanks to the magic of FLM3, I'd like to be writing acceptably-sounding rock-tracks on the go. Of course these would be a sketch, and later I would record a real guitar sound, but how can I improve the experience while being in FLM3?

Les Jay
Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:42 am

x

Re: Tips on creating a good-sounding guitar?

I think it depend on what you are looking for. ...

noncom
Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 am

x

Huh, yes, now you've named it! That's one of th...

Les Jay
Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:02 pm

x

So you are a musician and play wind. Then it sh...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”