fl studio mobile 3 demo works2 and some kind of bugs(?)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
antirocker
Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 am

x

fl studio mobile 3 demo works2 and some kind of bugs(?)

device; vega secret up

try ver; 3.1.9 ~ 3.1.19

FL studio mobile plugin; FLSP
FL studio mobile; FLSM

FLSP
-sometimes, FLSP's play head suddenly stuckked, when i am switiching between fl studio to something.

-the project's tempo is always changing to 140 when i loaded it again.

-if i try to replace FLSP to another generator(for example, boobass) for sample/preset list reloading, FLSP's window's scaling succeeded to it identically.

FLSM
-if i turn off enable sharing option, FLSM closed forcibly and a warning alarmed.

-sometimes, FLSM forcibly closed when sharing.

-if i choose send mine when sharing, a sync warning alarmed and then it does nothing.

both
-i think the stage of parameters is different between FLSP to FLSM. i think FLSP's parameters has more stages.

-if i loaded up a project in FLSP, fl studio's global transport and FLSP's transport synced weird. i can't explain well, but, there is something weird between them.

-there is no marker function and i can't naming each pattern.

-the name in the channel setting and the name on the channel display are different. i mean, it shows pattern or sample's name of the track, not the channel setting's name.

-play head turns into rec mode too easily, so it bothers me.

-if a chopped audio clip placed at the end of the loop selection, the entire sample is playing.

-if audio clips in the track are overlapped, some audio clips has muted (sometimes). for example, if two audio clips is overlapped, the 2nd audio clip has muted.

-if i added a note track to drum track, the note track placed above the drum track.

-if i saved a custom preset with the same name that already existed, the preset list displaying the same twice.

-if i re-opened a project file that has an audio clip, the audio clips silenced tail is extended (sometimes).

-sometimes, i can't create an automation track. for example, volume fader.

thank to read my poor eng :) cheers your great works always from s.kor :)

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:55 am

x

Re: fl studio mobile 3 demo works2 and some kind of bugs(?)

Hi, thanks for the report and cool project. You...

antirocker
Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 am

x

here's the problems that occurred constantly....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

antirocker
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 am

x

zipped file that contains project file; link de...
Last edited by antirocker on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”