The elusive [CC64]...

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bbm_14
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm

x

The elusive [CC64]...

Good day!

I understand the implementation of this CC is on the 'to-do list' but what would it take to bump it up a bit?

The lack of sustain pedal on my I/O devise(s) severely hampers my work flow.

There may be a little something in your x-mas card this year if you slide it up a few entries. :D

Seriously, having much success with recent updates and compared to when we were in alpha this is a masterpiece.

Best regards Scott and crew!

Bbm_14

iPad ( Air 2 & Pro 12.9 )
iOS ( 10.2.1 & 10.3 Beta )
Alesis V61 ( main keyboard )

FidelityMusic
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:45 pm

x

Re: The elusive [CC64]...

Hello Bbm_14, At this particular moment I don'...

Bbm_14
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:30 pm

x

Thank you for the attention to my plight. I wa...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:25 am

x

Update 3.1.36 adds CC64 (Sustain Pedal) support...

Bbm_14
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:47 pm

x

Indeed! Many thanks to you and your ever so di...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”