Importing external samples

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hwilluk2
Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 am

x

Importing external samples

One question why can we not import samples from say from dropbox or other third party apps on our devices into FL studio mobile 3...

is copying to the data folder the only option to get external samples onto a device from the app on say an ipad... I want to be able to use external samples and sounds.

What's the best workflow for this ?

Any ideas ...?

I want to be able to go between devices and reference the same samples and projects across devices

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:12 am

x

Re: Importing external samples

For now the only method that works on iOS is to...

anickt
Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:27 am

x

Better sample import is the main thing I am loo...

BiancaUk
Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 am

x

You can use retronym's AudioCopy app as well P...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”