FLM (Older version) Crashed when saving important song file,Now the file no longer exists

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LeandroCastillo
Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm

x

FLM (Older version) Crashed when saving important song file,Now the file no longer exists

I was working in FL Studio Mobile and when I tried to send a file to my email it froze up and now the file no longer exists.
this is an extreme inconvenience. If some one could help me retrieve this file that would be greatly appreciated.
The file is called "Distance Expanding"
not sure if there is a cloud it can be accessed on or if it can be retrieved but here is what it looks like when I try and open it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LeandroCastillo
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 pm

x

Re: FLM (Older version) Crashed when saving important song file,Now the file no longer exists

The picture I posted is what happens when I ope...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LeandroCastillo
Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:25 am

x

Re: FLM (Older version) Crashed when saving important song file,Now the file no longer exists

once i open the file I can do nothing with it a...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”