Drums for live playing

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Abigail.M
Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 am

x

Drums for live playing

The synthesizers all sound great on this app, the way in which drum sets are put together seems a little convoluted, there aren't any presets at least from what I've seen.. Would love to see a realistic sounding acoustic kit with more than 2 toms that routes to gm.. I paid for all the expansions and there is nothing like this.. I use an Akai MPD218 and mostly just want to play drums live.. Looking for something along the lines of Addictive Drums or EZDrummer, multi sampled kits that are velocity sensitive.. Currently using Audio Evolution as it seems to be my best option but I'd rather use FL, Audio Evolution has 2 multi sampled acoustic kits that route to gm and they have 6 toms each which is perfect for my uses, but again would rather use FL, thx

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:59 am

x

Re: Drums for live playing

Thanks for the feedback, I will get nucleon to ...

nucleon
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

x

For now you could try the kits in Directwave &g...

Abigail.M
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:19 am

x

It is very difficult to navigate, maybe divide ...

Abigail.M
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

x

A dedicated advanced drum plugin would be perfe...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”