Annoying crackling/distortion during playback

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Harperlarp
Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am

x

Annoying crackling/distortion during playback

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this request for help but it seemed like it at the time of posting.

I recently upgraded to version 3 of FL Studio Mobile. After watching a few tutorial videos I felt I had enough of a grasp of the new complication to start making my crappy music. My issue is that I'm trying to lay down some piano tracks with FX Filter and FX Reverb but on playback it sounds just horrible. I was going to link to a rendered clip so you could hear what I'm on about but apparently rendering the audio to MP3 creates a file without the distortion or crackling.

This is obviously a good thing, but how am I supposed to make music and tell how it sounds if the distortion/crackling occurs during playback within the app? Is there any way to stop this from happening? This never happened with the previous version of FL Studio Mobile and so far I'm thoroughly disappointed with the new update to the point where I might just give up making my crappy music unless things improve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 pm

x

Re: Annoying crackling/distortion during playback

Before that tho ... SETTINGS TAB > Audio T...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”