Issues with flm3 on android tablet

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
craig253
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

x

Issues with flm3 on android tablet

Hi

The apps amazing and I'm absolutely loving using it. I have stumbled in to a few issues that I can't solve on my own so I could use some help.

Firstly my tablet is a lenovo yoga tab 3 plus with 3gb ram, Qualcomm snapdragon 652 octacore, 10.1 inch 2560X1600 res. 32gb hard drive android 6

I am having moments of the screen flashing (getting brighter and dimmer) when on the drum pad screen or with the pads in view. But not in any other app at all.

Secondly I'm am having what can only be described as buffer issues as it's crackling like a PC would when experiencing underruns. And this is with only one drum track same goes for any instrument and all of the demo projects.

I'm hoping my tablet is up to the task of running flm3 but please let me know.

Thanks for any help
I'm using the latest version available of flm3 from the Google play store.

FidelityMusic
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 pm

x

Re: Issues with flm3 on android tablet

Hello craig253, craig253 wrote:I am having mom...

craig253
Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:23 pm

x

Re: Issues with flm3 on android tablet

Thanks for these tips i will try them out and r...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”