Entire Library of Mobile Songs Destroyed in 1 update.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tig3rmusic
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:59 am

x

Entire Library of Mobile Songs Destroyed in 1 update.

Hello Image-Line and associates.

My name is Brad Boyd,

I am an expert composer using FLSTUDIO MOBILE (iOS) and have been thrown to try and reach out today as all of my songs have been obliterated by the jump to FLM3 from FLM2. Every single composition I made using FLM1-2 is no un-recognizable and I am heartbroken and completely livid with your company today.

I had composed hundreds of pieces on my iPhone using FLM2 and had a workflow that worked well and just needed updates for new samples and generators to keep things fresh. Instead the Image-Line team decided to do an entire re-write and destroy everything I worked hard to compose on FLM. Upon opening one of my songs for the first time I noticed immediately that things were very different. All of the fine tuning and adjusting of effects had been removed. The song structure had been entirely removed as well thereby destroying every single song I have ever composed and hundreds of hours of work I put in. Not only was every single song completely taken apart and ruined but then the workflow is now missing features I used everyday. I'm at a point where I am at my last hope to post here and find out just what is going on and how I can save my work and return to FLM2 on iOS. Honestly the fact that you guys over-wrote FLM2 with FLM3 in the same app store instance was just insanely stupid to do. For anyone that has used FLM2 we now have no choice but to involuntarily upgrade to FLM3 which my iphone incidentally did by itself with no way to return things to the way they were. If FLM3 was so vastly different it should have been made very clear. In addition to that it should have been released as a new app so that we could choose to download it or not without risking destroying our songs.

Please contact me immediately on how to rectify this issue if it is even possible.

Brad Boyd
aka M3ZZ4N1N3 | YouTube | Instagram | Twitch | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/m3zz4n1n3
https://www.youtube.com/m3zz4n1n3

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 pm

x

Re: Entire Library of Mobile Songs Destroyed in 1 update.

Tig3rmusic wrote:Hello Image-Line and associate...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”