Audio clip import and GUI size.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Robin1
Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm

x

Audio clip import and GUI size.

Hi,

I just added an audio clip loop i made which wasn't specifically made to fit the current project tempo. Thus, it wouldn't neatly fit within the measures of the project. What FLSM seems to have done is add silence to the end of the audio clip to make it continue until it reaches the end of the next measure. Is this by design?

I wanted to import my loop and then alter the tempo until it fitted comfortably. With FLSM automatically adding silence to lengthen the clip, how am I supposed to know exactly where my original clip ended?

If this is intentional behaviour on the developers part, surely you also need an option to import an audio clip exactly as it is, whether it fits the current tempo neatly or not? Automatically altering the length of user's clips is a bit presumptuous isn't it? I hope this is something the developers might consider.

Also, unrelated, have the GUI sizing options been altered in the latest Android update? On my phone everything looks fine, the app has correctly judged the screen and the 100% option is perfect. On my tablet, I've always had it set to 125% but elements feel smaller than they were before? All text elements are definitely smaller than they were before at that setting. Is the change intentional?

Regarding the GUI size options, the one thing I'm always finding is that I wish I could zoom out farther from the timeline view. The maximum zoom out possible seems to be linked to the GUI size settings which seems wrong to me. Regardless of GUI size settings I would like to be able to zoom out from the timeline as much as I want. It's the one thing that bothers me about the user interface which is otherwise excellently judged. Thanks.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun May 21, 2017 2:05 am

x

Re: Audio clip import and GUI size.

A developer will get back to you on these quest...

Maxx Claster
Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 am

x

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, yet we d...

Robin1
Sun May 21, 2017 1:34 pm

x

Maxx Claster wrote:Thanks for your post. Unfo...

Maxx Claster
Sun May 21, 2017 7:05 pm

x

Ah, I see what you mean. The audio clips will h...

Robin1
Mon May 22, 2017 2:16 pm

x

Maxx Claster wrote:Ah, I see what you mean. The...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”