INSTRUMENTS SWITCHING

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Don Sonic Beatz
Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 pm

x

INSTRUMENTS SWITCHING

I spent about the last 200 hours of my life to build a full-size Remake of the Beat from the legendary German Disstrack "Tag des Jüngsten Gerichts" By Kay One in FL Studio Mobile 3. The Song is 20 Minutes Long! I was already at 16 Minutes and had about ten instruments. When I was trying to add another one, and the app crashed. At first I didn't worry because I had a backup, but later I noticed that most of the Instruments aren't hearable anymore. Some still make sounds, but the sounds of completely different Instruments. E.g. The Lead E-Guitar plays the piano notes, Choir is doing the strings and so on. It's the mobile version, and as I know it is not possible to load older backups of the file in FLSM. Anybody please help me, if not 200 hours of work were for nothing and I really do not like to do all the work again. Thanks in advance. Peace, Don Sonic

FidelityMusic
Tue May 23, 2017 8:00 pm

x

Re: INSTRUMENTS SWITCHING

Hello Don Sonic Beatz, Are you sure that you'r...

Don Sonic Beatz
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:31 pm

x

Re: INSTRUMENTS SWITCHING

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello Don Sonic Beatz,...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”