Restoring purchases????

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Scott
Site Admin
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:52 am

x

Re: Restoring purchases????

No, you don't need to re-purchase them, why would the app work that way? The Apple store should have registered these purchases and restored them when you re-installed the App. Try restarting your device and opening FLM.

If that fails, try registering to these forums through the HELP button (if the option shows to register), restart the phone, wait 30 seconds and see if that solves the issue.

If not, let us know.

Regards Scott

dliaw
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 pm

x

Yes. I have done as instructed. No restore. I a...

FidelityMusic
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:03 pm

x

dliaw wrote:Yes. I have done as instructed. No ...

Maxx Claster
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 pm

x

This is fixed in version 3.1.69. It will be ava...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”