Can't share with Desktop

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
twelfeSquare
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm

x

Can't share with Desktop

Given I only have the Demo version of the desktop application right now, but I'm considering to buy it.

Windows 10 64bit plugin can see my Android 7 tablet, but the tablet cannot see the PC plugin.

When I press the big button on PC this happens: http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?t=173109

Went through the whole manual, opened the UDP port on my router, downloaded the most recent Desktop plugin. I noticed the version differs, mobile is 3.1.62 and Desktop is 3.1.59.

Windows 10 Firewall is off.

When I turn on Developer Log in the App it sais TCPlistener... accepted new connection. Still I cannot see the PC and cannot share.

Please help.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm

x

Re: Can't share with Desktop

Thanks. I will get a developer to look at your ...

twelfeSquare
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:27 pm

x

I was able to solve this riddle in the mean tim...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

x

Thanks for letting us know. We will update the...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”